June 8, 2020
We are excited to announce that our lobby is back open! While we are thrilled to get to see you and serve you, we ask that you be aware of a few changes for social distancing:
- We will allow a limited number of members inside the lobby at one time based upon staff availability. You will be asked to check in with the greeter at the front of the lobby and to be ready to provide identification. If we are at capacity, you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until we can safely bring you in.
- Once inside, for our mutual safety we encourage you to wear a mask, and we have them available for you if you don’t have one. As you approach the teller line, you may be asked to briefly pull it down for identification purposes.
- For the mutual safety of our employees and members, we have installed plexiglass barriers on the teller line, reception area and at many employee desks. Please be sure to stay on the correct side of the barriers.
- We will have sanitation stations in the lobby where you can get hand sanitizer.
- We also have floor graphics in the lobby for social distancing. We ask that you observe them and follow the signs in and out of the lobby.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come into our lobby. Please go through the drive-ups.
Remember, we are still offering curbside service if you are not comfortable coming inside the branch. Please call and make an appointment so we can serve you quickly. We also offer the signing of loan documents via electronic signature, so you can complete your loan from the comfort of your home if you desire.
Thank you for your patience as we work to get to our new normal at The People’s Federal Credit Union. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 806-359-8571. As always, we thank you for being a member of the TPFCU family.
April 2, 2020
Do you need some quick cash to help pay your bills for a bit? You may be eligible for a TPFCU Cash Relief Loan. Give our loan department a call today at 806-359-8571 or email them at email@example.com for details.
March 27, 2020
Loans: Many of our members may be worried about paying their loans. Currently, we are offering the following accommodations to those affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Payment deferral for installment loans for 60 days with extensions further if necessary
- No repossessions or foreclosures for 30 days
- Waived fees on late payments
To qualify for these accommodations, you must be experiencing:
- loss of wages due to unemployment
- loss of wages due to reduced hours
- loss of wages due to unexpected child care costs
- COVID-19 or other related illnesses
For our TPFCU MasterCard: If you qualify, you may be able to skip a payment on your MasterCard loan.
Please call (806) 359-8571 to see if you qualify.
Home Loan Assistance: Worried about your mortgage payments or Home Equity payments? We offer mortgage loan assistance for those experiencing job loss, reduced work hours, illness or other issues caused by COVID-19. Based on your circumstances, we may be able to reduce or suspend your home loan payments, along with suspended credit reporting and waived late fees. Talk to our mortgage loan officers to see if you qualify: (806) 369-8571
March 25, 2020
We are committed to remaining open and accessible to our members during this time. We know you count on us for your financial needs and we will be here for you.
After careful consideration and to ensure the health and well-being of our members, employees, and the communities we serve, we have made the decision to close our branch lobbies and leave our drive-thru services open beginning Wednesday, March 25th. Experts believe that if we all temporarily limit close personal contact with those outside our households, everyone will benefit as this precautionary step will slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our drive-thru lanes are open to get cash and other financial needs such as gift cards and cashier’s checks.
Although this was not an easy decision, we felt it was the right decision to safeguard the health and well-being of our members and employees while still enabling us to continue to fulfill our mission of serving members.
If you absolutely need to speak to an employee in person or visit a safety deposit box, you will be able to make an appointment during normal business hours. Please be aware that for the safety of our employees we may screen you before entrance to ascertain your health, your travels and we may also monitor your temperature. To make an appointment, call member services at 806-359-8571 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can reach us at 806-359-8571 or 800-234-9335 Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm, Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am-noon.
You can access your accounts, transfer money and pay bills online through our virtual branch or our mobile app. If you haven’t done so already, visit our website at www.tpfcu.com and click the CU@round button next to the Join Now button at the top of the page. That will take you to our online branch. From there, click the “enroll” button to sign up for CU@Round, our online virtual branch. Then, you will be able to download our mobile app from the Apple app store or the Google app store to access your account information on your mobile device. Visit https://tpfcu.com/e-services/ for the links to the Apple app store and Google store.
You can even deposit checks from your mobile phone using our remote deposit. For information and instructions, visit our e-services page here:
You can apply for a car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat loan on the website here:
You can apply for a mortgage loan here:
You can apply for a home equity loan here:
You can even open an account online here:
If you are in need of a new debit card, if you call ahead, we can print it for you and then give it to you through the drive thru. Just call member services at 806-359-8571.
Finally, we know the outbreak could affect our members’ income and their ability to pay bills, and we are reminding members to seek assistance if they need it. Please give us a call if you are having trouble paying your loans, and we will do our absolute best to work with you during this time.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 806-359-8571. Thank you for choosing The People’s Federal Credit Union for your financial needs.